Tuesday 9 September 2014

My Trading Rules on Zulutrade

If you want to trade successfully, you need to stick to your rules.

In trading I have always had a set of rules, but unfortunately sometimes I did not follow them strictly and the result was that I just got burnt.

Now I have learnt to manage my feelings and to comply with my plans and I am managing everything with extreme discipline. This make the difference between a winning trader and a losing one.

Let's see my rules trading for Zulutrade:


  • Trade in demo to test the platform: before starting to trade you need to understand how the platform works: It is quite easy, but I think that you would need at least a semester of demo practice; 
  • Treat Zulutrade as a serious business: if you want to have fun, do not trade. If you want to play, play cards or visit Las Vegas;
  • Risk only what you can afford to lose: I am not depositing any new money on my accounts, because I have lost too much in the past. In any case trading is a risky business and I have not met so many people getting rich with trading;
  • Know your exit strategy from each single provider: I stop trading on FOR333 after a week of poor results, and I am ready to stop on Zulutrade in case I got burnt again. I would add that I am ready to reconsider my choice in case I see that For 333 come back to profit;
  • Limit Risk and Protect capital: the most important tools that ZT offers are Zuluguard, risk o meter. Do not use too many lots and limit your risk as you increase your capital. I try to keep Margin call o' meter indicator below 50%;
  • Accept losses, learn from them and do not panic: panic and anxiety brings to irrational actions that often result in worst result. In panic it is better to stop and relax, that take action;
  • Keep trading in medium term perspective: I have a dream to became rich, but also a concrete goal to reach in short and medium term. Review your strategy regularly and take your time to analyse results monthly.

Have you ever written your rules? 

What are your golden rules?

No comments:

Post a Comment