Tuesday 30 September 2014

September is always September - Results

Since I started trading on Zulutrade, September has never been a positive month.

This September was not an exception to this general rule and FOR 333 did not perform really well, consequently I lost few money on AAAFX and I have important floating losses on Gain.


My History on Zulutrade


I differentiated my strategy and since mid September I am using 2 different providers:


  • FOR333 on GAIN;
  • Swiss Runner on AAAFX.


Swiss Runner is trading CHF so it should not be subject to great volatility.

In fact it is opening and closing very few operations with limited profit on each operation. For the time being I earned some euros with this provider, so I am confirming it for next month.
It is not my favourite trading style, but I think I can give him a chance.


For333 is trading EUR, GBP and USD and it opened some buy trades on GBP/USD that are now performing very bad.

These currencies registered strong trend movement and FOR333 did not really obtain good result. It burnt part of the good profit it accumulated in last year time. It is not automatic that October will be a positive month. In particular I have 3 floating positions and I do not like when traders leave position opened. Probably many traders lost their accounts, but I was quite lucky to manage prudently my settings.

I think I will leave FOR333, in any case I reduced lots allocated to this provider and I will disconnect it in proximity of very critical events like the Scottish poll.
In my opinion, FOR333 can operate very well in case of lateral markets, whilst it is not so effective when there is a clear trend.

I suppose that FOR333 will close soon these positions in order to get a better result in October. I remember that traders got paid only in case of positive results.

I hope that both providers will keep calm and prudent and I will get some money in October.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment