Sunday 30 June 2013

June update - Nothing (exciting) to report

FOREX.COM USD 356,91

AAAFX EUR 259,71


After a turbulent May, June was a very quiet month.

I gained some bucks but I would not consider it a very profitable month. Now holiday time is coming and I would suggest to be very careful as forex market is subject to strange movements during this period of time.

For 333 did not trade last week and I do not know if it is just a temporary rest or a permanent stop. Just in case I am evaluating new providers and I will let you know if I find something good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. How is it your experience with forex.com (is it UK, US or Australia?) in terms of comissions and slippage when comparing to your AAAFX live one or to what one obtains with a zulutrade demo account (btw I am in this 1st stage)

    ReplyDelete