Saturday 30 August 2014

Is it possible to make money with Zulutrade?

There is not easy money out there, but I am sure that ZT can guarantee returns over the right time period.


There are some basic reasons that make me think that Zulutrade can guarantee some returns:


  • First of all because I am in positive area since September 2013. in 2014 I almost doubled my account;
  • Second because Zulutrade, as a service, can survive only if it keeps giving good results to follower.
  • Third because, since I use Zulutrade (May 2009), the platform is investing in improving the service.
  • Finally because now the platform is not anymore in a beta phase and has 5 years life. Traders have a long history and followers are working on the platform since a certain time.

Having said this, I would not say that it is very easy to earn money on ZT and my experience can show how difficult it is and how easy is to lose money.

Losing in forex trading is easy especially if you add manual trades and risky setting to automated trades.

Mirror trading is like regular trading and you need experience and strict rules to reach great results. 

I think that this is the right moment to start investing in Zulu because of the maturity and also because of the need of the platform to attract new investors.

In fact it is worth to remember that Zulutrade generates revenues from trades and followers get commissions only in case of positive monthly results. This should generate a selection of traders and turn into positive results.

In order to start earning first of all you have to open a live account, then you can select solid provider and most important manage your risks in order to limit then at an acceptable level.

No comments:

Post a Comment